Fishing is the process of using a fishing rod to obtain items, usually fish.
In order to fish, the player must use a fishing rod to cast the line into a pond. It does not matter if the player is on land or in water.
The bobber must be close to the fish.
After a few seconds the fish will start swimming towards the bobber. When the fish starts bubbling (seen from particles and sound), a UI will appear above the player's hotbar where they must keep a red block within a certain area until the yellow progress bar reaches the end. If the player fails to fill the bar within 25 seconds, the fish will disappear and the rod will reel itself in.
List of possible catches
List of possible treasures
|5 Aquamarine Shard||Yes||Yes||Uncommon|
|Tier 1 Bait||Yes||Yes||Uncommon|
- The Hub
- Slime Island
- Buffalkor Island
- Wizard Island
- Desert Island
- Fishing Festival Island (removed)
- Spirit Island
- Pirate Island
- Seaweed seeds are the only seeds that can be obtained through fishing.
- In all servers, the amount of fish in a body of water is determined by the amount of players in and around that body of water.
- As of May 13, 2022, fish tank blueprints can no longer be fished.
- Basic fertilizer is referred to as "Fertilizer" when fished.
- Blue tang is referred to as "Royal Blue Tang" when fished.
- Puffer fish is referred to as "Pufferfish" when fished.
- From May 13, 2022 to May 14, 2022, fishing basic fertilizer would not reward the player any item.